Suppose you want a modern solution for protecting your data and identity from evolving web threats. In that case, Webroot SecureAnywhere is the one.
You get 100% guaranteed protection and defence mechanism that shields your device, prevents dangers and keeps it secure.
Whenever and for whatever purpose you surf the web, Webroot makes sure that there is always a safe and secure environment.
Crimes in the digital world are on the rise. The links, apps, networks, emails are medium for hackers to steal your important data and files.
When it comes to complete protection, Webroot SecureAnywhere is trustworthy and reliable. It has the capabilities to protect you from every angle effectively.
Provide security assurance by downloading, installing & activating this advance antivirus software in your Windows or Mac computer.
The process is easy, and we’ve given a complete guide on it. Go through this Webroot SecureAnywhere guide and finish with an extra layer of security on your system.
Prerequisite Tasks Before You Begin the Process
For a hassle-free download, install, and activation process, you must go through the prerequisite task. Once you’re done with that, follow the steps for each method.
- Make sure you check the Webroot SecureAnywhere system requirements with your computer’s specification.
- Make sure you have the activation key code. If you don’t know where to find it, you can check below to know where to find it.
- If there is an older version of Webroot, uninstall it before starting any of the processes.
- All of the Webroot’s process requires an internet connection, make sure you’re connected to one before you begin.
Webroot SecureAnywhere Minimum System Requirements
Windows & Mac PCs
Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 SP1 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit/64-bit).
macOS 10.12, macOS 10.13, macOS 10.14, macOS 10.15.
Intel Pentium/Celeron; AMD K6/Athlon/Duron; or any higher process
128 MB (Minimum)
Hard Disk Space
Supported web browsers
Google Chrome 11 or newer; Internet Explorer version 11 or newer; Microsoft Edge; Mozilla Firefox version 3.6 or newer; Safari 5 or newer; Opera 11 or newer
Webroot’s Activation Code & Where to Find it?
The activation code is a 20-digit alphanumeric code which looks like XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX.
When you purchase any Webroot SecureAnywhere product, you get the Keycode to activate the antivirus.
Depending on the way of purchase, you can locate the activation code:
- If you have purchased the product online, the code is sent to your specified email.
- If you have purchased from a retail store, the code is written at the backside of the retail box.
Instructions to Download Webroot SecureAnywhere: Windows/Mac
- Go to officially website on your preferred web browser.
- When you’re on the website, enter your email and KeycodeKeycode. If you have an account already, enter that and if you don’t, create one.
- After you enter the details, click on Next.
- Now, choose the Webroot Antivirus product you want to download and click on Download Now.
- Windows users download wsainstall.exe file and wsamac.dmg for Mac users.
If you have purchase Webroot from Geek Squad or Best Buy
- On your web browser, visit this link to land on the downloading website.
- Once you’re on the website, the wsainstall.exe or wsamac.dmg file will automatically download.
- If it doesn’t download, you can hit the Download Now button.
- When prompted to “Save”, select your desired location and download the file.
After you finish downloading Webroot, proceed to the instructions on installation.
Instructions to Install Webroot SecureAnywhere: Windows/Mac
- Double-click on the installer file to run it.
- When the Webroot installer dialogue box opens, enter the 20-digit KeycodeKeycode and click on Agree and Install.
- Click on Yes when a pop-up appears.
- Now, enter your e-mail and click on Continue.
- Read the License Agreement and then click on Agree & Continue.
- The installation will begin. After it completes, the Webroot icon will appear in the taskbar, and the first scan will begin.
- Double-click on the installer file and drag the Webroot SecureAnywhere icon to the Applications folder.
- Open the Applications folder and double-click on Webroot icon to begin the installation.
- In the first window, select a language from the drop-down box and click Next
- Enter your Keycode and click Activate in the activationwindow.
- Next, please enter your email address and click on Continue or click Cancel to skip it.
- Create an account if you plan to use the Password Management feature else click on Skip.
- When the SuccessfulActivation screen opens, click on the Scan Now button.
- After scanning completes, click on Close.
When you’re done with installing Webroot SecureAnywhere, proceed to the last process, i.e., Activation.
Instructions to Activate Webroot SecureAnywhere
- Run the Webroot application.
- When the Webroot application window opens, click on the “gear icon” next to My account.
- Now, enter the 20-digit key code in the field and then click on Activate.
Useful Link- Best Buy Webroot Renewal